Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bad. Bad. Bad Week.

Have you ever read the Iliad? Well, you know how the Gods are just so catty and emotionally unstable, but their decisions effect the lives of the mortals?

Ok, well I'm beginning to think that there really is some weird incestuous group of bipolar Gods who have decided my fate for the last week. I don't know what the hell I've done to offend them but maybe I should sacrifice a goat or something because I'm about to loose it.

I will give a short list of what I have been through in the last 5 days:

Stranded in Mexico with just the clothes on my back. Which ended up being little more than a bathing suit. No passport. No money. No phone.

Loosing expensive belongings on a cruise ship that I will never get back.

Getting a traffic violation ticket for something rediculous.

Loosing my wedding ring.

And some other really horrible occurances that are too private for a blog post.

So, grey-eyed Athena, lay off a bit.

8 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, my. I fell for ya. That SUCKS. all of it. I recently lost my wedding band if that makes you feel ANY better. I am sure it doesn't though.

I am sorry that I never called you back last week. I really wanted to come to your sealing but i have prior commitments with work and a baby shower that I hosted at 4pm. No excuse on not returning your call, I suck.

This is really random, but I found this catchy song and wathec the music video in youtube "Eric Hutchinson Rock & Roll intro Dec 1st"... I swear it IS Mark. Check it out and let me know what you think. Have a better week!

Molly said...

apparently i do not re-read my comments:)

Melissa said...

Blerg! Sorry you had a crappy week.

Chris lost his wedding ring in Mexico, too. That TOTALLY sucks.

Hope you start feeling better.

Bri {collected} said...

Ugh, Angie. That's awful! I hope things go up from here...

naomi said...

What the? I'll Zeus them all in the butt if they don't quit it.

Ryan and Erin said...

SO SAD!!!!

Erica said...

wow lady. i was wondering when you are coming back...i have tomorrow off. can i buy you lunch?

Online Shopping said...

Perfect.I am impressed by your post.thanks for sharing.by OnlineShopping.