Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fary Scears.

I have too many fears. I have decided that this is the year to conquer them. I have already flown on a Mexican Airline over the ocean and survived. I have lost something that I never wanted to loose. Actually more than one. I am finally taking the math class that I have dreaded forever. I have stepped out of my comfort zone and reached out to people I don't know.

Next on the list:

  • Make art.
  • Get in shape. Yes, I'm thin. But I've never had one muscle that can do anything other than get me out of bed and open the fridge.
  • Get a responsible job and pay my own bills.
  • Enjoy alone time.
  • Fly in a spaceship.
  • Go to the Dentist.
  • Take a hip hop class.
  • Be naked in public. Just kidding.
  • Go on an upside down roller coaster.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Good Luck.

vanessa said...

i wanna take a hip hop class too. no joke. too bad we live in different cities now. xo.

Tiffany said...

angie!! remember me?? i just discovered your blog. i looove this entry. i have to say, i am right there with you sister! this helps (for the art part anyway) http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/453

Anonymous said...

I'm game to do ANY of these with you! Moral support type thing... hahaa

Angie said...

Yay Sandra! I didn't know you blogged!